| Suscríbete vía RSS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Beginning

| |

This had never been my primary idea. But who do you know that hasn't said "I never thought I'd be doing this, but..."? So here I am starting the same business my dad has and that I have worked since I was 10 years old.

Old news, right?

Well, yeah, I guess. But I never imagined it would be this hard either. You might even say I never imagined life would be this hard. But either way, as you grow up, you learn. And this is my learning journey. This is my school. Einstein said "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." And so with that, I continue.

This is the first post of my startup known as All City Window Cleaning. I am a 23-year-old hopeful entrepreneur with the world to conquer. And this is how I will do it. I hope you enjoy.

0 comments: