| Suscríbete vía RSS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Down to the basics 1

| |

Now that things are starting to feel like a real business with me at the helm, I feel a need to list out a few things. Most are not that important, but maybe they are. These are a few things that I hope will help anyone who reads this who might be starting a window cleaning business, or any type of business. One of the things I have always wanted to do (business venture for a later date) is to have a business consulting firm. Whatever that might look like, I have always wanted to help other people grow their business because it is always easier to see subjectively. At least it is for me.

Anyway, window cleaning business. First, I mentioned "window washing business" a few posts ago. This may be a small thing, but for those who did not grow up around a window CLEANING business, you may not see a distinction, but let me tell you that there is.

Window CLEANING vs Window WASHING

How many times have you washed something that didn't come out clean? But how many times do you need to "clean" something until it is washed? Yup, that is right. Just one cleaning is necessary, but multiple washings may be required before the same result is achieved.

So as you go out in the world with your new found business, remember you are a window cleaner with a window cleaning business. You will sound much more professional without having to do anything.

0 comments: