| Suscríbete vía RSS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Personal Branding

| |

There has been a lot on my mind as I think about where my business will be going and how I will structure it and what I want to be doing. But with that, I think as owners especially we need to think about our part in the personal business part. Especially at the startup level, people are trusting you more than your product. It is the basis of selling. Just look at Jeffrey Gittomer, sign up for his Sales Caffeine and start thinking about selling. Because as you start, you must do everything. But as you do everything, how do people see you? What is your brand? Personally?

Here is a video I found on Dan Schawbel's website. Listen to his stuff because he has a lot of info that could propel you to the front of the line. And that is where we want to be.




0 comments: